Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anyone Home?

It feels as though i've risen from the dead. Honestly I've felt such a loss for not writing, but there's not a lot you can do when you're suffering from writer's block.. along with feeling very helpless with an empty wallet. Which is a convenient segue into a huge HUUUUGE thanks I's wants to's gives.

Dear Secret Fan,
       My lanta. I can't describe to you {whoever you may be} how heartwarming, encouraging, and humbling your selfless generosity was to me those few months ago. I will never in my life forget that. From the very bottom of my heart, thank you. For not only your contribution {which is currently sitting safely in my makeshift bank} but what you also taught me along with it; that the effects of 'small acts of kindess' can metamorphose into so much more. Thank you.

and life goes on :) It makes me happier than a pirate in a pickle-barrel that my photography 'career' has taken off in the most swift, yet totally stress-free way. Maybe it IS what i'm destined to do?!?!?!?
{singy voice} FAAAAAAAATE! So if all yalls gots an FB {'The Facebook': for those of us who have lived inside a refrigerator box your entire life[which actually sounds quite appealing]} please 'like' this {Just type in "HayliJo Photo" on Facebook}! i'll make you cookies. And give you high fibes. I meant to type 'fives'. My typing is a little rusty. So sue me.   ...   ...   ... Actually please don't do that. ERNEEWAYS. please and thank you:)

 Life is very uncertain for me at the moment, which is probably also the case for every other 18 year old alive now. Or.... at least I hope so. Uncertainty can be a very intimidating and terrifying place to be, if you're there alone. But if I really ponder on it, when I feel that "lonenliness in uncertainty" at times, I can ALWAYS remind myself that there is someone right behind me who feels the same way, and someone right in front of me who has experienced it already. No one ever walks alone.
Not even giraffes.           ...                ...?!

It's positively uncanny how much time my thoughts spend in Iceland..... If only the rest of me could catch up. The idea of taking this big trip as my 'senior trip' makes more and more sense to me every day. I can't wait until the moment when all I have to think about is excuses to get back there again. :) THAT moment and- millions more in regard to this trip!! Keep saving, keep praying, keep planning. BAM.
Wish me luck, folks. Also thank you:)

1 comment: