Saturday, October 23, 2010

One, Two, Ready, GO!

WELL! It seems as though i've finally started a blog... I thought it'd help me sort of compose my thoughts while I start the "grown up" life... In theory, what I'm mostly going to talk about is, this great adventure we call LIFE, and how I'm not going to waste a second of it on things that ultimately don't matter. As an aspiring photographer, I love to find the beauty in everything... {however living in the choatic mess called Las Vegas-it's sometimes hard to do}. So through hard work and a LOT of penny pinching, I plan on making a trip to the immensely sublime and fascinatingly beautiful country of Iceland, before I tie the knot.. This is a goal that means so much to me, and it's definitely going to be a challenge, but nothing short of a grand adventure with, hopefully, a happy ending. I truly hope that all this makes sense to all yalls.. and i truly hope that you enjoy reading whatever my mind happens to cough up on any given day..
it's 9:08 on  October 23, 2010... seems like a good time to start making things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment